Celebrate good times with family or friends this winter at The Horton, Epsom.
- Experience an atmospheric Candlelit Classical Concert with The Waldegrave Ensemble.
- Come along to a magical, seasonal family show Moonfall for younger children.
- Party the night away on New Year’s Eve at The Horton Hootenanny with funk-soul band The Blunter Brothers.
- Get creative at festive workshops including Wreath-Making and Gift Box Origami.
- Take time out from seasonal stress with a relaxing Gong Sound Bath.
- Book a table at The Horton Bar for a social evening with colleagues or friends – open to all on Friday 2nd December and Thursday 15th December.
- Find a unique gift at The Horton Creative Marketplace. Free entry to view stalls in the Atrium between 14th to 24th December, with full Festive Marketplace on Saturday 17th December.
Did you know that we sell Box Office Gift Vouchers?
Vouchers can be used to buy tickets for performances, workshops and courses. Visit or call the box office on 01372 747662 to find out more.
With new shows and events added every week, there is something for everyone at The Horton.