Wednesday Life Drawing Studio – September/October
Hosted by Steve Trimm, a professional practising illustrator and graphic designer, this six-week ‘figure drawing’ workshop at The Horton, Epsom, is for all abilities.
Learn the basics of life drawing or improve existing skills, and develop the ability to observe and capture the human form in various poses, media and visual styles.
The workshops are with nude models.
Classes run for 2 hours with a 15-minute refreshment break, from 10am – 12noon.
Basic art materials, easels and drawing boards will be provided but if you already have your own materials, please feel free to bring them along.
Limited places available.
Sessions run on:
- Wednesday 6th September – 10am – 12noon
- Wednesday 13th September – 10am – 12noon
- Wednesday 20th September – 10am – 12noon
- Wednesday 27th September –10am – 12noon
- Wednesday 4th October – 10am – 12noon
- Wednesday 11th October – 10am – 12noon
Cost: (Materials included)
Course: £120* Students £90*
Individual sessions: Adults £25*, Students £15*
*A £1.50 booking fee applies per ticket when booking online and in person. The booking fee covers costs charged to the charity for the booking system and payment processing.