The June Soundbath is now sold out, we have further Soundbaths on sale, see below dates and links.
- Saturday 3rd June, 3pm – SOLD OUT – join waiting list
- Friday 7th July, 7pm – Find out more
- Saturday 5th August, 2pm – Find out more
- Friday 8th September, 7pm – Find out more
Take a journey into sonic tranquillity at The Horton.
So what IS a gong bath?
Find your own space to lie down – calm, comfortable and warm. The soothing voice of Helen Nicholas will ease you into a relaxed meditative state before powerful waves of glorious sound wash through you, leaving you feeling deeply relaxed – touching mind, body and spirit.
“A remarkable experience quite unlike anything I’ve ever done.”
“Deeply creative journey. I felt as though I had travelled the world without leaving the room.”
Gong Sound Bath will take place in The Horton’s Performance Space, with its wonderfully resonant acoustics.
To get the most from the experience:
· wear comfortable loose clothing,
· bring a yoga/exercise mat or a blanket to lie on,
· bring a blanket to go over you
· bring a small cushion to support your head/under your knees for best comfort
· you may also want to bring an eye mask to help you drop even more deeply into relaxation.
The session lasts one hour.
Gong soundbaths are considered safe for most people, regardless of age or fitness level. But the vibrations may cause discomfort in people with hearing aids or hearing impairment. They may not be recommended during pregnancy or for individuals diagnosed with some other conditions. If you have any concerns, please check with your health practitioner to make sure gong baths are a safe option for you.
*A £1.50 booking fee applies per ticket when booking online and in person. The booking fee covers costs charged to the charity for the booking system and payment processing.